Yield: one 23cm round cake
- 110g granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- ½tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tbsp matcha powder
- 225g plain flour
1. Sift all dry ingredients into a bowl. Set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer beat eggs with sugar on high speed until thick and pale. Add in milk and vanilla bean paste, without stopping the mixer, until well combined.
3. Fold in dry ingredients in batches using a spatula, until well combined.
4. Pour batter into a silicon round cake pan, or any greased pan. Bake in preheated oven set at 180c for 30 minutes.
5. Remove the cake from oven and let it cool completely before serving and storage.
Better serve cold :p