Yield: 1 loaf
- 256g plain flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- ¼tsp salt
- 125ml sweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 330g peeled ripe bananas (~2-4 bananas), mashed
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix the wet in another.
2. Pour the wet into the dry. Mix until well blended.
3. Pour batter into silicon or greased loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven set at 175c for 55-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of the bread comes out clean. Let bread cool before serving/storage.
***If I could find unsweetened applesauce, I would have added 2tbsp of honey.