- 120ml rice (white rice only; or a combination of white rice, brown rice, and dried millet)
- 1200ml water
- 1 thumb size ginger, grated
- 160g sweetcorn
- 8 dried Chinese mushrooms
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 3 eggs
- ground black pepper to taste
1. Wash mushrooms and soak them in water until soften. It takes at least 1 hour. Then, dice the mushrooms.
2. Wash rice and soak it in water in a saucepan for 30 minutes (up to 2 hours if brown rice is also used).
3. Heat the pan over medium high heat to bring to boil. Add ginger, sweetcorn, mushrooms, and chicken stock. Cook partly covered over medium low heat for 40 minutes. Stir 2-3 times.
4. Stir in eggs before switching off the fire.
5. Add ground black pepper to taste. Enjoy!