Number of Servings: 12 (around 24 cookies)
- 260g plain flour
- 1¼tsp baking powder
- 1tsp baking soda
- ¼tsp salt
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼tsp ground ginger
- ⅛tsp ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 150g brown sugar
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 215g pumpkin puree
- 1tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 165C and place oven rack in the center of the oven. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Whisk together eggs, sugar, oil, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract in one bowl, and all remaining ingredients in another.
3. Combine the dry and the wet.
4. By using a tablespoon place small mounds of batter onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing about 5 cm apart.
5. Bake for about 15 -18 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cookie comes out clean. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.