340g peeled ripe banana (~2 large bananas), mashed1tsp baking soda
170g fat free plain greek yoghurt
2 egg whites
65g light brown sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
195g plain flour
1tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Grease and flour a loaf pan. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. In a medium bowl, mix mashed banana, baking soda, and yoghurt.
3. In another medium bowl, mix egg whites, sugar, and vanilla extract.
4. Combine 2&3.
5. In a large bowl, mix all remaining dry ingredients with the mixture in no.4.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, until done.